Monday, March 03, 2008

Noplait

I have so much yogurt inside me right now, I ate a 2 pound tub because it was delicious, and I'm a dude who likes his yogurt. I like yogurt so much that in junior high I almost got beaten up for it.

I was in 7th grade, sitting outside, waiting for a late bus or maybe my mom was coming to pick me up, I forget and it's not important, the important part was the fact that I was out there alone. There was a group of 8th graders hanging out next to me making fun of yogurt, seems silly but they were. They were talking about how it's not really a food. I wasn't going to say anything, I was gonna let it ride, but the big guy, we'll call him Noplait, came over and asked if I like yogurt. I had to answer truthfully, "Yeah, it's pretty good" I said.

He laughed, probably said I was gay, and he threw my hat. I didn't fight him back or anything like that, cause I couldn't, I think I just said something like "really, yogurt?" picked up my hat and walked away.

The yogurt I ate tonight was called Friendship yogurt, isn't that nice?

1 comment:

Joe said...

Aww friendship yogurt, that is nice!

I have a funny story about yogurt too... I went to the store, and saw this bottle of 'strawberry drink' that I thought looked delcious. I brought it home and didn't drink it. Then one day, I came home from the gym, looking for somehthing refreshing... ding! strawberry drink! I pour myself a glass and wasn't I suprised when it was liquid yogurt. it was not refreshing.

SUP MURPHY