Saturday, April 21, 2007

Infest



We have mice, this isn't the first time. Sometimes if you are really paying attention you can see them running from one dirty dark spot in the apartment, to another dirty dark spot. The other night I tried to stalk one, he never came out.

We have one little guy in the burner of our stove right now, he's cooked, it's nasty.

I don't mind mice as long as they run fast, and stay hidden. I hate it when I find them alive, but dazed, which has happened a couple times. Motherfuckers should scurry away, that's what they're supposed to do. Maybe it's Gods way of saying "John, you should abuse animals, here's a helpless animal, figure out a good way to kill him." Ok God, why don't I put this little guy in a jar of salsa and leave him next to the highway, or why don't I put him in a trash bag, add some pebbles and spin it around my head, he's still alive, but that should do the trick.

Or I could just wait for him to crawl into my fucking stove, and cook some hot dogs on top of him.

DINNER PARTY AT MY HOUSE!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

you could also tie them to the wheels of your bike with string and ride into Manhattan. they'd be dead by the time you got there.

Joe said...

That's weird... the last time I had a party and people ground candy into the floor, WE didn't have mice. YOU'RE FILTHY.

Unknown said...

Maybe I should bring Spee-wee by for a visit!