Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Keep it safe

I don't want to brag, but Mother Nature and me are like best friends, seriously we hang out all the time. We are so close that she considers me a protector of all creatures, large and small.

Case in point, I save birds.

Yeah, he was drowning in a little bucket, I guess he fell in, or maybe MN put him there to test me, she's like that.

Well, test or no, I dove in and saved the little guy, and we bonded a little. I got to hold him in my hand and just before I thought to put him on my shoulder and pretend I was a pirate and he was a parrot he flew away.

Good luck little guy. I hope he was one of those African birds that when you save their life they will protect your for your entire life. So look out, I might have a kickass bird keeping me safe forever.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I thought it was a poop when you were first holding it. I'd say you holding a poop in your hand is about as likely as you holding a bird.

Unknown said...

Oh, John! You belong in a Disney cartoon!