Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Space Heater

Last night as I was close to shivering in my room, I decided I would give my space heater a second chance. I did my best to clean it last week, thinking the fire/death smell was coming from "hot dust". It still smells like death, but now I think it's more of a electrical fire/death smell as opposed to a hot dust/death smell.

Long story short, I unplugged everything in my room, and slept in my sleeping bag.

Which brings me to my sleeping bag story. I woke up in the middle of the night outside of the sleeping bag, I must have subconciously crawled out, which I remember happening a lot in the woods. That means I could probably get out of any dangerous situation, as long as I was asleep and in that dangerous situation.

Makes sense to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's probably true...i hope you are always and only asleep when any dangerous situation arises?

Morgan said...

or it means that you would make a good caterpillar. becoming a butterfly and coming out of the cocoon. or a good baby leaving the womb.