Friday, February 23, 2007

Yup, I peed on my floor

Here's a story that will probably disgust you;

Two weekends ago when I drove back from NH, I parked my car and ran into my apartment because I had to pee really bad. Andy was in the bathroom, I think he was taking a shower, and I absolutely could not wait. I went to my room and grabbed a large empty vitamin water bottle, now for those of you new to this, I am a huge fan of the pee bottle, and have a lot of pee bottle stories.

I peed in the bottle, but more than a little bit made it to the floor, this has never happened. Unfazed, I cleaned it up, and sprayed my floor with some kind of cleaning liquid, then moved on.

So yeah, I peed on my floor.

Ps. I put the bottle on the street, I hope homeless people prefer gatorade.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

oh my god. is this gonna be another, "have you ever sh*t yourself before, cuz i have, let me tell you about it......"