Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A letter to my pants

Dear Jeans,

I like you jeans, I think you know that everyone likes you. I'm just saying that during the summer it's really hard to wear you. It's nothing personal, I just don't think that you, me, and the summer really get along. I know that you have seen me with shorts, and with khakis and you must be wondering when your turn will come. I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe we should take a break, at least until September. It's just not working out right now, you're too thick, and those holes on the butt that I didn't really care about originally, well now they're kind of annoying. I hope there's no hard feelings, and I hope we can be friends during the other months. You know, the way it is with sweaters and jackets, those guys go through this every year and they're cool. I understand that you need some time, and you can have all the time you need. I'll give you a nice home next to the sweaters, hey, it can be your summer vacation.

So goodbye until Labor day, I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Fat Guy

2 comments:

Joe said...

Dear John,

We understand what you're going through, but we really don't have a spot for jeans. He's good in small doses, but... y'know. Anyway, I hope he can find an affordable place, sorry we can't help.

Regards,
Sweaters.

Anonymous said...

harsh.