Thursday, January 17, 2008

McMurdo Station

Check the map, we now have Africa. The last continent I need is Antarctica, so I hope someone at McMurdo Station is interested in learning about my cousin or the time I peed in my room. Stella, are you ever going to fly to McMurdo?

In other news, I don't have heat in my apartment, my room is almost the same temperature as it is outside. I'm assuming this is what it's like at McMurdo Station. I'm sure they have heat but decide not to use it too much because when you have nice long underwear why not just chill out in your onesie with a butt-flap?

If anyone needs me I'll be in my sleeping bag checking my email.

1 comment:

Stella said...

Dear D.R. Death,

Antarctica is the one continent that we do not go to at my airline. And by one I mean one of two, the other being Australia. But I've already been there. Twice, actually. But that was long before I knew you, so those pinpoints down there must be from some drunk wombats or whatever. Shit . . . . .

Anyways, you can thank me for the Nigerian and Japanese pinpoints, and since I am writing this from BULGARIA, I am sure you will be receiving such and such a thing some thing a ding ding.