Thursday, May 31, 2007

My life right now

What, what did you say? I can't eat ice cream for dinner? Well I am, and I do!

Huh, eating chicken wings for lunch on a hot summer day is a bad idea, oh yeah, watch this, mmmmm SWEATY.

Oh yeah, you say I should fold my clothes after I do laundry, or at least put my sheet and pillowcases back on the bed, well you know what, no! You know what, I feel like sleeping on the mattress pad, and the pillows feel fine, not at all sticky or smelly as you would imagine.

I'm sorry, I should brush my teeth at night, LAME.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how can you be so cruel and throw down without me. I thought what we had was special and now i feel like the discarded chicken bones you throw away. i am so disappointed.

Anonymous said...

NO, I'm sorry... You CAN NOT eat chicken wings! Serious.