Sunday, November 11, 2007

NGC

Oh National Geographic Channel, you are so cruel. I'm trying to get things done today but you just keep me hanging on hour after hour. I started out watching your show on dwarfs, that was ok, I needed something to watch and you provided that for me. This was only supposed to last for an hour, but you just couldn't stop at the science behind primordial dwarfism and then say goodbye, you had to entice me further with the ancient Americans. You know how much I like that stuff, how am I not supposed to watch it.

Ok ok, I'll give you two hours but that's IT! What's that, Mars rover? FUCK YOU NGC, I swear after this show, I'm out!

DAMMIT, the origins of the universe, the universe was really that small, FUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.

Fine, that's it, I swear to christ, that's it, there is nothing you can show me to keep me watch...., huh, secrets of the freemasons? Gotcha, I already saw this one, what, that was a different network? Fine, I'll watch your secrets of the freemasons, but that's my decision, you didn't guilt me into anything.

Haha, now it's all over, gonna turn you off right now. No, please don't not Hitler & the Occult.

You are good NGC, you are good.

No comments: