Saturday, November 10, 2007

On belay

Do you guys know that I work at a gym? Yeah, I work at Crunch, the no judgements gym. I'm a climbing instructor, rock climbing that is, although climbing is so intuitive that you don't really need someone telling you where to put your foot, just climb the thing lady. Anywho, most of the time there are no climbers and I spend my nights hanging out at the gym between the aerobics/hip-hop dance/stripper studio and the free weights area staring at the wall. Sometimes I work out, sometimes I read (we have two copies of Climbing magazine, the guide to bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger, and an old copy of the onion), and sometimes (most times) I take short naps on the yoga mats in the climbing closet.

When there are climbers, I'm very helpful though.

I'll teach you to do this.



BTW (btw I just figured out what btw means) this guy is dead.

No comments: