Friday, March 02, 2007

Conversations with Will, Part I

7/7/06

(Conversation about Zooperstars, www.zooperstars.com)

me: Mackeral Jordan
Will: henry the puffy taco
donovan mccrab
peyton manatee
nomar garciaparrot
ichiroach suzuki
derek cheetah
christina agorilla
me: Roger Clamens
Clammy Sosa
Paul Krilliotis
Will: tracy mcgraydeer
mike bison
me: I'm done
Will: krill?
me: whale's eat it
Will: via baleen
me: Paul Spiliotis is a star
Will: he never answered if cool dog has a name or not
me: you're right, I guess we can assume NO
Will: assume nothing
me: maybe his name is Cool Dog
but that would be an assumption
Will: word
cool moe dee has the first name cool
so its not unheard of
me: true
cool - io
Will: joe cool
last name though
snoop dogg and nate dog are named dog
me: maybe he's an amalgamation of cool moe dee and snoop dogg?
Will: that would make sense
me: print it and mail it to Paul
Will: he probably wont answer
me: never does, but I think he needs to know that we care
Will: wow paul is pretty sensitive
me: geniuses always are.

2 comments:

Puke Monster said...

Alexei Llamas

Dr. Poopshadow said...

Detlef Shrimpf