Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Now I miss my car

Now that my car is back in Hingham I want to reflect on the few weeks that I had it in New York, and how wonderful it was.

Saturday, February 10th: Took the 3:00 a.m. Amtrak to Boston to pick up the car,
drove to New Hampshire that night. Woke up at 4:00 a.m. and drove back to New York, got lost in Queens, drove over some bridge three times, found parking.

Friday, February 16th: Drove to West Virginia, all major interstates in Pennsylvania were shut down due to ice. 8 hour trip took about 13 hours.

Sunday, February 18th: Drove to Virginia through a snowstorm, they don't plow the mountain roads in West Virginia during snowstorms.

Saturday, February 24th: Discovered around 4:00 p.m. that somone smashed my drivers side window while it was parked in Brooklyn.

Tuesday, February 27th: My first taste of New York morning commute traffic.

Friday, March 2nd: Drove 6 hours to New Hampshire, black ice is hard to spot.

Saturday, March 17th: Had to get a jump because the car was dead.

I miss you.

3 comments:

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan said...

you make good choices.

Anonymous said...

so when are you going BACK to get it?